Duck Addicts Anonymous (DAA)

Do you have too many ducks?

• Total voters
Pics
All hail duck booties!

I have them in pink. One for each foot. I have extra for when they are drying. Not only are they functional, they are adorable. My ducks are masters at removing them, but a strip of vet wrap at the top thwarts then everytime.
I tried to order some a while back. But I was waiting like 6 months with still no duck booties. I tried to cancel my order with party fowl, but I never heard anything from them at all. I think I cancelled it. I am hoping crazy k farms is better. I wish avian fashion did booties too, because I heard they were pretty good time wise for duck diapers.

I found some older pics, still haven't taken new ones🤪
SavedImage_20211021_162239_18~2.jpg

20211021_162249~3.jpg

20211025_152953.gif

This girlie (kinda starting to question that😬) is my fave, she's got the best head

Pls ignore the ghetto chicken wire, chain link, zip tie fence.

Yeah. Saxony are the 2nd largest mallard breed, but even my few range in size. Buffs are beautiful ducks too. Each breed seems to have its own unique quark. A lot of those ducklings did look like Saxony.

These are most recent three Saxony I have raised.
View attachment 2879484
This is my one drake.
View attachment 2879486
Those are gorgeous!

I won't be too terribly disappointed, but I did have my heart set on Saxony. When I first saw them I thought "SAXONY" and I don't like being wrong🤪. Do you have pictures of your Saxony at seven weeks?

Back
Top Bottom