Duck Addicts Anonymous (DAA)

Do you have too many ducks?

• Total voters
Pics
Oh My Omg GIF

I’ve just seen this post! I know im VERY late to the party and have loved reading the previous posts and looking at the pics/videos, could read this post all day!! Anyway…here are my 5 babies having a snooze (2 peking- Thomas and Maggie , 3 Aylesburys- Molly, Milly and Tiny) thank you for this thread, im in the UK and not many people have ducks so it’s so good to know im not alone in my addiction even if it’s from across the pond!!

Attachments

• 2D24CF8D-99E1-4100-BA7A-7AF17F4FE9B7.png
    2D24CF8D-99E1-4100-BA7A-7AF17F4FE9B7.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 2
I’ve just seen this post! I know im VERY late to the party and have loved reading the previous posts and looking at the pics/videos, could read this post all day!! Anyway…here are my 5 babies having a snooze (2 peking- Thomas and Maggie , 3 Aylesburys- Molly, Milly and Tiny) thank you for this thread, im in the UK and not many people have ducks so it’s so good to know im not alone in my addiction even if it’s from across the pond!!
Welcome! We're happy to have you. Your ducks are beautiful. You're not late 🙂 This thread hasn't been around a long time. We're quite chatty and all of that chatter makes it look like it's been here for a while.................. Actually I'm not fooling anyone. *I* am way too chatty, way too often. ☺️

Actually I'm not fooling anyone. *I* am way too chatty, way too often. ☺️
I don't think you're too chatty😉
And you always manage to stay on topic. That kinda thing never happens to me.

Plus nobody else here knows other ducks names. I can barely remember mine. The other day I stood there staring at the C bead on Catherine going "what does the C stand for🤔".

I carried my phone out with me to do chores yesterday because I specifically wanted to take a picture of my avatar duck now to show y'all. I even picked him up and snuggled him.
Totally forgot to take a pic 🙄

I do not need to keep a drake.
I do not need to keep a drake...

Lord, somebody stop me. 🤪

I carried my phone out with me to do chores yesterday because I specifically wanted to take a picture of my avatar duck now to show y'all. I even picked him up and snuggled him.
Totally forgot to take a pic 🙄

I do not need to keep a drake...

Lord, somebody stop me. 🤪
But think of all the adorable babies he could father!

:oops:

Back
Top Bottom