Duck Addicts Anonymous (DAA)

Do you have too many ducks?

• Total voters
I was happy to keep the buff, they're quite pretty and they aren't quite as shy anymore.
I'm so excited about having POL ducks😆. Even if they take a bit longer I won't be upset, they have the best eggs for my gf baking.
I will most definitely let you know when they lay eggs, and I'll post pics of their shapes and weights probably more often than y'all will care to see🙈🤣
Do you have some current pics of your buff? I would love seeing them!
It is definitely exciting when they start laying. Predicting when ducks will start laying, I feel is like trying to predict the weather. A bunch of mine delayed their start by a couple months to start at basically the shortest day of the year.

Do you have some current pics of your buff? I would love seeing them!
It is definitely exciting when they start laying. Predicting when ducks will start laying, I feel is like trying to predict the weather. A bunch of mine delayed their start by a couple months to start at basically the shortest day of the year.
Yes I do! I'll snap some pics of the drakes and then upload them to my phone. I may or may not be able to post them tomorrow, I'll be celebrating Christmas so it'll be a busy day.

Hey guys! My name is Crazy Duck Lover… I think my name says it all. I had 10 ducks hatch today. Bring my total to 30…
Hi Crazy duck lover! I think you'll fit right in here. Like Quatie mentioned, please share some pictures of your ducklings and your other ducks. We love duck pics (that could be received in a really bad way if we weren't duck addicts)!

Welcome! You definitely need to share some cute duckling photos.
Hi Crazy duck lover! I think you'll fit right in here. Like Quatie mentioned, please share some pictures of your ducklings and your other ducks. We love duck pics (that could be received in a really bad way if we weren't duck addicts)!
Hey guys! Hahaha! I’ll get those pics soon!!

What kind of ducks do you have? My apologies. I just read back over your other post. I'm excited to see pictures 😍
I have rouens, a cayuga, and some runners. My mixed ducklings have beautiful color combinations! I would love to add some Welsh Harlequins. I had one a while back but she passed. What kind do you have?

Back
Top Bottom