Duck Addicts Anonymous (DAA)

Do you have too many ducks?

• Total voters
I am here, off and on. Dealing with an ongoing family emergency and have been and will continue be out of state at times. Hoping Daphne can hold her own and not need medical intervention when I’m gone. Thank you for checking in! @CoriM and @KaleIAm Thinking of you both :hugs

I did take a photo of Daphne this AM as she went out and immediately found a fancy necklace.I think my white Muscovy is jealous.

30C639C6-FCBA-4709-AE46-B3E4E5C380C4.jpeg
E9FF3329-9B82-4139-948B-747629ED4501.jpeg

Unfortunately I'm having some challenges myself recently. My partner has taken over duck duty for me as I am about to have spinal surgery. I miss my quackers, but I hear that they are doing well. I can hear Pigweed shout quacking at me from inside the house - entitled as always she wants me to take her for a walk. Hopefully I'll be back out there soon.
I am sorry you are not feeling well. At least you will be able to get yourself taken care of. And not being able to see your quackers has to be hard. They are such good medicine with all their sill antics. Hopefully you will be out back with them soon again. You have a great partner helping take care of your duckies.

I am here, off and on. Dealing with an ongoing family emergency and have been and will continue be out of state at times. Hoping Daphne can hold her own and not need medical intervention when I’m gone. Thank you for checking in! @CoriM and @KaleIAm Thinking of you both :hugs

I did take a photo of Daphne this AM as she went out and immediately found a fancy necklace.I think my white Muscovy is jealous.

View attachment 3227086View attachment 3227087
She looks gorgeous with that necklace on. I would be jealous of it too 😁.

I hope everything works out well for you and your family.

Back
Top Bottom