duck advice!

Honestly I think it would be a wonderful idea to add a few more females! It will keep his attention off just one female!

And totally off topic lol but I can't help but notice your username......good choice in cars
thumbsup.gif
I had one myself lmao Had to trade it in on a "Family" car...a Durango! lmao

Last edited:
Hahaha I didn't think many people would notice. Ive used that username for everything. Unfortunately like you I traded mine in for a Hyundai:(. I loved that car. Thanks a lot for the advice. I was really trying to avoid the brooder stage again but well see what happens. I think either way I'll start looking for some females.

Where abouts in NJ are you? If you aren't far from Newton nj....there are 5 week old Pekins for sale in Barryville NY, it's about an hour from Newton. By that age you should be able to find a couple girls by their quacks

I'm about an hour southwest of newton. I was actually looking to spice it up a little bit and get a different breed either Rouen,Cayuga, or blue Swedish.i do feel awful though knowing there are a lot of ducks out there cuz of douchey people at Easter.

If I wasn't like 3 hours away I'd go in on an order with you from Metzer Farms lol I was looking to add a couple more females to my flock....but definetly don't need 10 which I think is the minimum lmao

Last edited:
I ordered 8 from Metzers. You have to pay for 10 if you get less than that- which I was ok with. So if money isn't an issue- you can order. It was really important to me to have a lot of ladies and not so many dudes so I paid the overage for fewer ducks.

Back
Top Bottom