duck egg help

DaffodilDaisy

Hatching
May 9, 2015
Hi there, Can any one please tell me, does this egg look like a winner, quitter or yolker?? Picture is taken day 10. Is there any hope for thus little egg???

Thank you!

Hi, thank you. I am glad to be here, I am just in desperate need to know if this duck egg pictured above is still fertile or not.

Looks clear to me, but I'm on my phone, so not the best pic viewer. I'd like see a pic with the light shining down into the air cell end?

Looks clear to me as well. You would definitely see lots of nice red blood vessels all over the place by now if it was good. Do you see any of those that we can't see in these pics?

I will take a better picture once its darker here. That's the thing, I honestly can't tell. :(
I so want this egg to be fertile.. Maybe I have the day wrong??

Here are some more pictures I know they aren't the greatest but its what I can offer. I even purchased an actual Candler.. Okay well now I can't get the pics to even load.... :-( does everyone have this much difficult incubating and posting here?????? :/

Last edited:
Here are some more pictures I know they aren't the greatest but its what I can offer. I even purchased an actual Candler..

Loading pics from mobile rarely works for me, if that's what you are trying. But if I use the "desktop" icon on the bottom of the page, the pic insert works, then can switch right back to mobile.

Back
Top Bottom