Duck Eggs, 3 Breeds, Purebreds, Swedish, Appleyard, Pekin

Oregon Blues

Crowing
8 Years
Apr 14, 2011
Central Oregon
A mixed hatch. All are separated purebreds, so you will get purebred ducklings. One dozen eggs, 3 breeds.

4 Show Potential Silver Appleyards
4 Show Potential Swedish
4 Homesteader Quality Pekins

The Appleyards are mostly from Holderread. There are 2 unrelated Appleyards from Bill Karcher. Your choice whether unrelated duck eggs are included.

The Swedish will be BBS with possible split to lavender. Only the Blues can be shown unless you are content to show in AOV. The other colors make good breeding stock. Black to splash will always get blue,.

The Pekins are purpose bred for good temperaments and health. They were the first to lay this spring and each one is giving a huge egg every day. The ducks were 8 pounds at 8 weeks and the drake weighed 9 pounds at 9 weeks. These are excellent utility ducks with good personalities.

$15 for the eggs. Shipping is $15 unless you are close enough to me that I can send regional boxes. (Sorry, but that's the post office, not me.) Prefer payment by PayPal.

OK, I give up. How do we access the photos we have on file with BYC?

I still can't figure out how to get photos to show, but if you click on my name, over there on the left, then go to my page, way down at the bottom is my photo album. There are photos of the Appleyards and Swedish there.

Last edited:
I live in Hawaii (Maui and would like to order at least six appleyard hatching eggs. These computer methods of ordering are quite confusing and aI prefer to communicate with you by email . My email address is [email protected]. I have a large tropical setting and perfect surroundings -- just need some ducks to complete my flock. Can you help me. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom