Duck eggs day 26 Swedish ducks

so my next eggs suppose to hatch yesterday and didnt they all had goo in the bottom so today i cracked them open. 2 was dead 2 was alive. what should i do? i left them in the egg but i figured they will dry up pretty fast in the egg. should i get them out and attempt to clean them off? should i wait awhile so far they have been cracked 15mins or a little longer

so my next eggs suppose to hatch yesterday and didnt they all had goo in the bottom so today i cracked them open. 2 was dead 2 was alive. what should i do? i left them in the egg but i figured they will dry up pretty fast in the egg. should i get them out and attempt to clean them off? should i wait awhile so far they have been cracked 15mins or a little longer

Well you can't leave them you don't want them to dry up that stuff will get hard as a rock. Can you show me a pic of them..

they are really bloody but last time i waited for some to hatch i lost them all except one but he was one that didnt have goo in the bottom.

they are really bloody but last time i waited for some to hatch i lost them all except one but he was one that didnt have goo in the bottom.
I remember you candling them and they looked PRETTY bad then. Well I wish I could see what you have done so far. how big is the hole that you have made?

in order for them to survive you have to get the gooy stuff out. BUT, you can't keep them out long, that gooy stuff cools them eggs down REALLY fast. So no more then 15 minutes to work on them. Is there membrane broken??

yea i opened them up because i thought they was dead hadnt seen movement in them for a few days didnt expect any to be alive i opened the entire top

if you could add me on facebook you could see the video
my name is heather darlene thomason from tompkinsville ky if you want to add me.

Back
Top Bottom