Duck eggs soon to hatch?

Pics
Okay so here is a picture of how they are set up. Candled all of them we have ALOT of movement and wiggling in 10 of them. Very big dips in some and looks like a lot have internally popped. (Still not 100% sure what I’m looking for though when I’m looking for an internal pip) no chirping though.
I see some signs of pipping!:fl

lets say they piped 5 hours ago as a safe estimate, hopefully in the next 8 hours youll have external pips and you and them will breath alot easier!
How exciting thank you. Is there ever a circumstance where I should help with hatching? And do they need to hatch fully before removing from incubator? Thanks

How exciting thank you. Is there ever a circumstance where I should help with hatching? And do they need to hatch fully before removing from incubator? Thanks
Yes theres very certain instances where helping can help, But its always the last resort and i hate to even mention it because so many people are way over eager to help and end up making it worse,
If you look closely at eggs N,A,and E, you can (at least I thought you could) see on each a tiny bit of shell that have been poked through by a beak.
i hadnt noticed!
:fl

Yes theres very certain instances where helping can help, But its always the last resort and i hate to even mention it because so many people are way over eager to help and end up making it worse,
i hadnt noticed!
Can you see it though? Plz prove I’m not crazy!

Here are some pics. Set up looks good. Remove them after they are all dryer and rowdy. Like 8 hours or so. Make sure you have food and a brooder. This is internal pipping.

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 1
  • CandlingImage18.jpg
    CandlingImage18.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 2
i hadnt noticed!
Okay thank you I’ll go ahead and let them get through the hatch themselves

Here are some pics. Set up looks good. Remove them after they are all dryer and rowdy. Like 8 hours or so. Make sure you have food and a brooder. This is internal pipping.
Okay yeah none were that obvious for internal pipping... thanks for the pictures! I will keep an eye on them :)

Back
Top Bottom