DuckDuckPromise

Songster
Premium Feather Member
Oct 4, 2021
Hey! Let’s play this fun new game where YOU ducky people drop the name of your favorite place to order duck eggs from, and the winner gets the honor of knowing that they helped a clueless person find quackers!! Annndd, GO!

Hey @WVduckchick, I hear you have eggs… 😂😂😂 what kinds?
I only have Call ducks now (well, chickens and pigeons too, but I think we’re just talking ducks?)

I have 39 call ducks at the moment (16 eggs currently incubating) and they all run together. No breeding pens, etc, so about any color/combo is possible… except white. I lost my last white call ducks last year.
I’m sending out 3 dozen today, but I seem to have small windows when I find more eggs. The girls eventually start hiding their eggs and hoarding them for themselves, so it’s not always easy to have eggs available.
IMG_6701.jpeg
IMG_6556.jpeg
IMG_6508.jpeg
IMG_6373.jpeg

I only have Call ducks now (well, chickens and pigeons too, but I think we’re just talking ducks?)

I have 39 call ducks at the moment (16 eggs currently incubating) and they all run together. No breeding pens, etc, so about any color/combo is possible… except white. I lost my last white call ducks last year.
I’m sending out 3 dozen today, but I seem to have small windows when I find more eggs. The girls eventually start hiding their eggs and hoarding them for themselves, so it’s not always easy to have eggs available.
View attachment 3752838View attachment 3752840View attachment 3752841View attachment 3752842
Oh. My. Goodness. They are SO adorable!! Now, I’ve never been around call ducks before. They are like bantam chickens… but it duck form, correct? 😂

Back
Top Bottom