Duck eggs

srpaint

Songster
8 Years
Apr 12, 2011
Illinois
This is a buy it now for $7 a dozen.

These are mallard cross eggs. I have 4 mallard hens and 1 Khaki Campbell hen. The drake is a mallard. I think they are mallard crosses though as they seem a little big too me. But they can fly. They are healthy free range birds.

I have checked fertility and it is high. Just hatched out 15 ducklings from them a week ago. And have about 15 more that will hatch next week.

I can not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or Virginia.

Shipping is $15 for priority shipping.

I can do dozen and a half to 2 dozen a week. I am getting 4 eggs a day right now. I will include a couple extras when I ship.

I will try and get some pictures soon.

Last edited:
Hi !
I was looking for mallard eggs to hatch, but as long as they fly well,they would be great! I live in NJ, and have a sportsman incubator. probably looking for 1.5 to 2 dozen.I do hatch with my students but have a farm. Can you give me a price with shipping? Thanks so much! Loren

2 dozen would be $14 ( $7 for each dozen) plus $17 for shipping. So total for 2 dozen $31. I always include extras too.

you might check with va they just relaxed thie laws/rules on fowl coming in I have a NC address too you can ship to NC? so 15+7 is 22 for a dozen?

It looks like I should be able to ship to a NC address. I am new to this so am trying to learn rules as I go.

Yes $22 for 1 dozen but as posted before if someone wants more then 1 dozen I just add a little more for shipping. I don't double the shipping. I always send extras also.

Great! Do you have a paypal account? I just sent my email. When do you think they might ship? Thank you Loren

Back
Top Bottom