duck eye

ducks234

In the Brooder
Jun 23, 2022
my ducks eye was foamy and sticky round the outside so i started to put salt water in it for the past week or so but now the foam's turned into a white coloured thing in his eye its like the same white just with no foam if that makes sense. unfortunately i dont think i can get a picture but i dont know how i can explain it better can anyone tell me if this is normal after doing the salt water or what it is . thankyou

my ducks eye was foamy and sticky round the outside so i started to put salt water in it for the past week or so but now the foam's turned into a white coloured thing in his eye its like the same white just with no foam if that makes sense. unfortunately i dont think i can get a picture but i dont know how i can explain it better can anyone tell me if this is normal after doing the salt water or what it is . thankyou
For someone to best help you, we would need pictures. Is there any way at all you can get some and post them? Even if you post them elsewhere and give a link? I don’t know just trying to think how to get them since sometimes other experienced people being able to see it is best. When you say “salt water” do you mean saline solution? How do you make the “salt water”? I know with a lot of eye injury type things you are supposed to rinse with saline solution and a possible cream like Terramycin or even neosporin could be used but that’s not every eye issue. It may be an infection but we don’t know without more details. Is the duck eating and drinking normally? Is the duck breathing right? How does its poop look? Healthy? Does the duck have a deep dish to rinse his face off in?

For someone to best help you, we would need pictures. Is there any way at all you can get some and post them? Even if you post them elsewhere and give a link? I don’t know just trying to think how to get them since sometimes other experienced people being able to see it is best. When you say “salt water” do you mean saline solution? How do you make the “salt water”? I know with a lot of eye injury type things you are supposed to rinse with saline solution and a possible cream like Terramycin or even neosporin could be used but that’s not every eye issue. It may be an infection but we don’t know without more details. Is the duck eating and drinking normally? Is the duck breathing right? How does its poop look? Healthy? Does the duck have a deep dish to rinse his face off in?
yeah hes healthy and does have a deep bowl ill try get a picture later today

Back
Top Bottom