Duck Feed Requirements Advice

Can you share that multivitamin supplement, please? Now that the allergy season is on its way, I would like to boost my doggy's immune system a lil bit. Maybe I will also find a retailer that sells it locally.
I use SoulFood multivitamin and GreenMin mineral and amino acid supplements from Dr. Peter Dobias. He’s a holistic veterinarian who I’ve enjoyed learning from, and I find that he also makes amazing supplements. The sourcing of each ingredient is held to higher standards than the majority of similar supplements I’ve seen.

I’m not sure if it is sold at any other retailers, would definitely have to check! He is located in Canada, though, so I don’t know if it would be available at retailers in other countries. I’m not from Canada, and having it shipped to me is surprisingly not expensive at all.

I mill my own grain for baking and I'm wondering if Whole Grain Rye is a good additive for Ducks, and how much how often. Is it an occasional treat, or a staple? Basically the reason I ask is because I accidentally have ordered WAY too much, and I have a surplus right now, and it's the least expensive whole grain out there.

I mill my own grain for baking and I'm wondering if Whole Grain Rye is a good additive for Ducks, and how much how often. Is it an occasional treat, or a staple? Basically the reason I ask is because I accidentally have ordered WAY too much, and I have a surplus right now, and it's the least expensive whole grain out there.
As far as I know, rye has a low content of protein (about 10%) and doesn't meet the requirements of some vitamins (like niacin). It is also high in fiber, so you must be careful with that. I'm not an expert, but from what I've read, you can use this cereal safely for up to 15% of their diet.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom