Duck Food

There is a fairly new food out from Purina called Duck pellets and it's good for both males and females. It is good for them from birth - adult.

The only thing you've got to supplement is oyster shells which should be put in a separate container where the girls can eat it when they need it. They instinctively know when they need to eat it.

If you've got a mixed flock with chickens then you would need an "all flock".

You can see the little oyster shell container I use right behind the water bucket. It's just a plastic coke bottle cut in 1/2 and wired onto the pole so they can't tip it over. I've put drain holes in the bottom of it too.
View attachment 2073576
View attachment 2073571
Okay awesome! Thank you so much :) your duck setup is amazing!

There is a fairly new food out from Purina called Duck pellets and it's good for both males and females. It is good for them from birth - adult.

The only thing you've got to supplement is oyster shells which should be put in a separate container where the girls can eat it when they need it. They instinctively know when they need to eat it.

If you've got a mixed flock with chickens then you would need an "all flock".

You can see the little oyster shell container I use right behind the water bucket. It's just a plastic coke bottle cut in 1/2 and wired onto the pole so they can't tip it over. I've put drain holes in the bottom of it too.
View attachment 2073576
View attachment 2073571
Interesting about the purina product. I have not seen this before. Do you know what protein percentage it is?

Ah! Here we go

AAF745B1-4033-45E1-B3D0-5E1C0FF1F6DB.png

Back
Top Bottom