Duck/Goose Hybrid

Look a duck and a goose cannot mate together . It's like when a girl gets pregnant then miscarried the egg will never hatch the two genetic makeups are too diffrent to have living offspring , but I actually am rooting for you
yesss.gif

I think of one dies hatch it's a great anomaly and scientist would love to hear about it you'd become like famous .
Actually...then how can scientists fertilize a camel with a llama (and the other way around) and how can horses breed with donkeys? Sometimes miracles in nature happen. Nature always finds a way. xD

Those animals are in the same genus . Meaning that thy can ,

Ducks and geese I think are NOT in the same genus

( so it is a mircal , because I really doubt thy ducks and geese are in the genus )

Last edited:
Look a duck and a goose cannot mate together . It's like when a girl gets pregnant then miscarried the egg will never hatch the two genetic makeups are too diffrent to have living offspring , but I actually am rooting for you :yesss:

I think of one dies hatch it's a great anomaly and scientist would love to hear about it you'd become like famous .

Actually...then how can scientists fertilize a camel with a llama (and the other way around) and how can horses breed with donkeys? Sometimes miracles in nature happen. Nature always finds a way.  xD

Before you tell me I'm wrong look up science .

So.....I have an African goose, and a Mallard drake, thats all the waterfowl I have. They have been mating for 2 years now....I have eaten 4 goose eggs this week and all were fertile.....So now she is setting on 3 of her own eggs along with some others....So in almost a month, If all goes well, I should have some Deese or Gucks haha

I'm so happy for you. But that's impossible. What did the egg look like did it have any blood looking drops in it? Or even a white spot in the very center of the egg? If it has those it's fertile but if it doesn't then it's not.

Before you tell me I'm wrong look up science .

Okay..gee. Wasn't trying to say you were wrong. Just saying that Nature has it's way sometimes. Sometimes I go the science way, other times I go the Christian way. (Sorry it seems religious! But doesn't everything these days?)

Muscovy and Mallards(decendants) can Breed Right? But are all of their young Proven to be Mules?

I'm so happy for you. But that's impossible. What did the egg look like did it have any blood looking drops in it? Or even a white spot in the very center of the egg? If it has those it's fertile but if it doesn't then it's not.
this is not true.

Every egg will have at least a white dot. Just a white dot is infertile and a bullseye is indicative of fertility.
A red spot has nothing to do with fertility.

Back
Top Bottom