Duck/Goose Hybrid

I've heard of those never seen one , I have a hard time believing that one ever really existed .

Expecially since when you mate a australian black swan with a white swam ( like a whooper or trumpeter ) it's a mule .

Then again not all seeing is believing
For my taste, the swoose it's a horrible bird. You cross one of the most beautiful birds in the world with another bird that isn't very beautiful, and it looks like a angry bird...
Look at it:

We have on the network a lot of information and some photos, I think this photo, is not a fake because there are more of the same bird in different positions
Thanks

For my taste, the swoose it's a horrible bird. You cross one of the most beautiful birds in the world with another bird that isn't very beautiful, and it looks like a angry bird...
Look at it:

We have on the network a lot of information and some photos, I think this photo, is not a fake because there are more of the same bird in different positions
Thanks
It seems to know it´s dead ugly.... :(

I think it's pretty and exotic .
big_smile.png
Good for you. As they say about beauty... ...it´s in the eye of the beholder,
wink.png

Look at it:

Thanks

That is so beautiful. So majestic looking. I would love to see more.

Back
Top Bottom