Duck grower frees "dozens of thousands" of his ducks

And what does it mean: »I let you go.« ?
I let my ducks go every morning, would they wish to walk away they could, but their duck-house and my land is their home and they will stay here, regardless i feed them or not, they don;t know anything else and have no desire to explore the world.
The same will happen to those ducks. They won't leave the area of that duck farm becaus they know nothing else. It is their home.

There may be some drama going on with that video. All of those ducks in a long line going somewhere looks to me like it's something they've done before and regularly.

China’s population is 1.3 billion and only about 1300 people have died from this virus. Why are things breaking down so much that this guy can’t get duck feed? I think stuff like this is contributing to the panic and I wonder if it’s actually true

Only 1300 people have been reported to have died from this. And the Chinese government is who is reporting this. I suspect that the effects of this virus have been significantly under-reported at all levels.

China’s population is 1.3 billion and only about 1300 people have died from this virus. Why are things breaking down so much that this guy can’t get duck feed? I think stuff like this is contributing to the panic and I wonder if it’s actually true

IMO they're overreacting and doing far, far more damage to the country (and world) than anything the virus could ever do.

My husband's "real job" is professional fire/paramedic and they were briefed a while back on how quickly it can and will spread WHEN it comes to the US.
Although he says that it's the same with the flu, young, old, and compromised immune systems are the ones that will be the most affected.

My husband's "real job" is professional fire/paramedic and they were briefed a while back on how quickly it can and will spread WHEN it comes to the US.
Although he says that it's the same with the flu, young, old, and compromised immune systems are the ones that will be the most affected.

Apparently it's not affecting children very much. Weird.

Back
Top Bottom