1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Duck hatching eggs- NPIP

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by learycow, May 21, 2012.

1. learycow

learycow Crowing

Apr 1, 2011
    Southern Maine
    Duck hatching eggs from my NPIP certified flock.
    I test fertility weekly. The eggs I set last week and checked this morning, 18 out of 20 fertile and growing!
    I have the following breeds: pekin (regular and jumbo), khaki Campbell, welsh harlequin (gold and silver), Cayuga, blue crested Swedish, and Ancona.
    My last hatch gave me a variety of all of these breeds and only 3 out of 25 were mixed ducklings, the rest were pure. (all of my adults are pure but are currently free ranging together)

$8 for a dozen, shipping is $15. I ways send lots of extras! (as many as I can fit in the box!)
    PayPal or check by mail, either works for me.

Let me know if you have any questions! Eggs have been arriving at their destinations within 1-2 days after I mail them, so I can mail most any day except Friday-Sunday.

2. randylove1951

randylove1951 In the Brooder

Mar 10, 2012
    I 'm looking for some jumbo white female Pekin ducks. I wanted some that have started to lay but will buy younger ones just not babies. Would you have some availble? I live in Westford MA and could drive to your place.

Respectfully

Karen

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: