Duck Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by learycow, Oct 10, 2012.

1. learycow

learycow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2011
    Southern Maine
    Duck Hatching Eggs for sale!
    NPIP certified flock, healthy and clean!

Each dozen will be a variety of the following breeds. You could get pure or mixed ducklings
    Khaki Campbell
    Welsh Harlequin
    Cayuga
    Pekin (jumbo and regular)
    Ancona (black, blue, lavender)

I cannot separate them by the breed at this time so please don't ask! I also cannot tell who's eggs are whos. The cayugas eggs have gone from black to gray/white so those are not as easy to differentiate. I do have a few anconas laying green eggs, but other than that everyone lays white eggs. So each dozen will have a variety and you simply get what I collect that day!

Fertility is tested weekly and currently running around 90% or higher. I have a 1 drake to 2 hens ratio!

Shipping will be calculated based on where you are located so send me your zip code and I can get that to you! Insurance is recommended and an additional $2.35 (more or less depending on how many eggs you want). I do NOT mark the box as I feel this draws negative attention to it but I would be happy to if you want. I have sent out a few dozen boxes of eggs over the past 2 months and all have arrived unbroken :) (I can also send them through UPS if you don't want them sent through the Post Office). But please keep in mind that I pack them VERY well for shipping, but I cannot be held responsible for anything that happens beyond my reach in the shipping process.

$15 per dozen (I send 2-4 extras at no cost depending on how many they lay the day of shipping). I only ship Monday through Wednesday.
    Payment can be made by postal check via snail mail, or Paypal if need be.

Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by