Duck Herding 101 Video

Cetawin

Rest in Peace 1963-2021
11 Years
Mar 20, 2008
NW Kentucky
hehehehe Our roomie filmed the morning herding of the ducklings from the garage to the tractor.....they are such a hoot. In the evening when I lift the tractor, they play a bit and then head to the garage all by themselves. I should mention that the roomie is NOT a great camera guy and also...the ducklings do not like him.
gig.gif

Here is the video

Last edited:
LOL Terrielacy...me too problem is I can never tell who is quacking what because they are all mouthy when they see me...they have tons to say!

Cute!
I use a bamboo stick, works great to bring them around in the right direction. I'm hearding 30+ Scovy ducklings and adults (off the driveway and out of the flower beds). Shelby our Sheltie, LOVES it. lol She gets to bark at them and help heard. She is finally in her element! Chooks don't heard very well though they do listen to me better when she is barking at them.
wink.png

LOL keeper. My taco bell beast got in the herding action yesterday too and my husband called him off cause he was upsetting the babies.
gig.gif

Poor little guy...he tried to make play buddies with chickens and they peck him on the head so now he is trying to make play buddies with the ducklings and daddy is calling him away.

Back
Top Bottom