Duck Houses

This is what i keep my chickens ducks and my baby goats till they get older
26863_picture_026.jpg
inside barn
26863_picture_015.jpg
there is 4 barn stalls for each run
26863_picture_025.jpg

thumbsup.gif
Hi All, These are some wonderful duck enclosures/ponds. I'm going to be working on my duck housing tomorrow. I have already planned to dig a pond for them, but am liking the idea of digging the pit and putting the plug in a kiddie pool. Question though...Has anyone done a "real" water feature kind of thing? I'd like to do this with a pond and rocks behind that I can run the water down on...seems like it would keep the water fresher and also look nicer. Would love to see some pic if you've done something like this. Also, more house would be great.

What are the deminsions of your duck pens? I have some runner ducks and some black east indies I want to house. I would like to allow them to freerange during the day some but want a nice secure area for them to live in. Crystal

I have a pond that is about a 1/2 acre next to my house and would love to get some ducks for the pond but don't want anything to happen to them. My thought was a floating dock in the middle with a dog house and ramps so they could get away from any predators during the day then lock them up at night in a pen. I just don't know if they would use it? Has anyone seen anything like this before?

Back
Top Bottom