Duck in need of help!!!

alexthefarmlady

Songster
Apr 20, 2017
I need help bad this du k is about a month and Couple weeks I got about a month I would say And he's had his bad leg for a very long time and now there's something wrong with his wing At this point idk what to do it's alive he's very sweet and I will do anything for this little guy I work 6 days a week so it's hard to have to to go to the vet any help will do

I need help bad this du k is about a month and Couple weeks I got about a month I would say And he's had his bad leg for a very long time and now there's something wrong with his wing At this point idk what to do it's alive he's very sweet and I will do anything for this little guy I work 6 days a week so it's hard to have to to go to the vet any help will do
@alexthefarmlady what your seeing on your duck is the flight feather quills coming in it's normal and soon their will be real feathers there.

What's wrong with his leg?

[/IMG] i know about the feathers already I have another girl duck but his leg his back and isn't straight and his wing well like in picture it's out weird
1f625.png

Last edited:
i know about the feathers already I have another girl duck but his leg his back and isn't straight and his wing well like in picture it's out weird
1f625.png
That is angel wing you need to wrap and if you do it asap you may fix it.https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...how-we-wrap-to-mend-it-pictorial#post_8682154

The legs could be caused and most likely is from niacin def. Get some Nutritional yeast from health food store and start adding 1 Tab per cup of feed daily till ducklings are 10-12 weeks old. @alexthefarmlady

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom