Duck Logic

spacepony

In the Brooder
8 Years
Oct 2, 2011
near Yorkville, GA
So, while on my way to sneak a pair of ducklings into the household, I find out the truck needs a new battery. Big time. As in, my husband has been ignoring the issue for a year, and simply warned me 'it acts a little funny, just jiggle the cables until it starts.' (I don't usually drive the truck) So, as I am dead on the side of the road (roughly 1000 feet from the where I am positive I can practically hear cute ducklings call my name), I realize, this means I can have more ducks. Logical, right? I get stranded, means I can get more ducks than I originally intended, right?

I got 4.

Chickens have math, ducks must have logic. What's your logic?
big_smile.png

I like your duck logic, I'll have to remember that.
wink.png

So, while on my way to sneak a pair of ducklings into the household, I find out the truck needs a new battery. Big time. As in, my husband has been ignoring the issue for a year, and simply warned me 'it acts a little funny, just jiggle the cables until it starts.' (I don't usually drive the truck) So, as I am dead on the side of the road (roughly 1000 feet from the where I am positive I can practically hear cute ducklings call my name), I realize, this means I can have more ducks. Logical, right? I get stranded, means I can get more ducks than I originally intended, right?

I got 4.

big_smile.png

It's easy to justify more ducks.

If jiggling the battery cable works, then it is not your battery. Probably all it needs is the cables cleaned. 30 second job. Gotta give your hubby a thumbs down for putting your life at risk because he won't do a 30 second job.

It's easy to justify more ducks.

If jiggling the battery cable works, then it is not your battery. Probably all it needs is the cables cleaned. 30 second job. Gotta give your hubby a thumbs down for putting your life at risk because he won't do a 30 second job.

It was both battery and cables; I'm capable of doing that, too. It's all good, and I got ducks!

I got 4.

big_smile.png

I wouldn't need logic for ducks that adorable!

I made it through my first trip to the feed store today without ducklings. I forgot something and had to go back. The second trip did me in. Told hubby they followed me home. He gave me the "duck hoarder" lecture...

LOL chicken math and duck logic. My husband wants to know if there is a pill that will treat both.

I said "Yeah, the pill is egg shaped and the cure is 21 or 28 days later"

Back
Top Bottom