Duck not eating or moving!

Yes, I have been doing this and they both got very exsited and wag their tales like mad dogs 😂. She always seems happier to see him then he does her but I guess this is just because he still isn’t feeling 100%. Also he now is eating his normal food and not the soup although I offer both and he actually prefers normal 👍

thankyou again to all of you for your fantastic advice, honestly if I hadn’t of had this amazing network of such experienced duck exsperts and owners I probably wouldn’t have my little pip anymore 🙏THANKYOU ALL!
That is really awesome to hear he is continually doing better!

pips best friend has become so much less friendly too me since he has been gone and won’t go in the night time pen and just runs away from me when I get close to her. I spent an hour trying to get her in so she wouldn’t get eaten by a fox or something else Over night.

in the end I got pip and wrapped him in a warm blanket and took him out their (I was carrying him) and showed her and then walked over to the enclosure, and she instantly followed me and went in her pen like an angel.
bless her! 🥰🥰🥰🦆🦆🦆

pips best friend has become so much less friendly too me since he has been gone and won’t go in the night time pen and just runs away from me when I get close to her. I spent an hour trying to get her in so she wouldn’t get eaten by a fox or something else Over night.

in the end I got pip and wrapped him in a warm blanket and took him out their (I was carrying him) and showed her and then walked over to the enclosure, and she instantly followed me and went in her pen like an angel.
bless her! 🥰🥰🥰🦆🦆🦆
Bless her, I'm sure she'll be happy once he's back.
How is he doing today?

That would be a good idea, have you put him into a warm bath so he can float and you can observe how he is using his legs? this water therapy will also help build back muscle he has lost since being sick.
Yes I have given him a few warm baths but they aren’t very long only about 3 mins.
should I do longer and how long do you suggest? He seems to use His legs well in the water! Also his best friend has finally become friends with one of my other lovely girls, so she isn’t so lonely ❤️

Yes I have given him a few warm baths but they aren’t very long only about 3 mins.
should I do longer and how long do you suggest? He seems to use His legs well in the water! Also his best friend has finally become friends with one of my other lovely girls, so she isn’t so lonely ❤️
I would do a half hour at a time and try to do 1-3 if you can
It will help build his leg up without his weight on it

Back
Top Bottom