Duck Pipped at Wrong End

Understand they have two membranes one is close to the shell and the other one is wrapped around him
Okay, the one wrapped around him is open, he is resting and breathing. He is so cute! The others have made holes. One is not pipping, moving, or made a hole yet. Is he in the quiet stage?

Ok let's start over. Because I know you have three eggs doing the same thing. The we need to label each egg so egg one will be the egg in the pic. How's that egg and. Is that the egg momma was chipping the shell off.

Ok. One at a time give me a status on one of the eggs
I will, just let me tell you this. The duckling was tangled in the inner egg membrane, so we slid him out, that is all we had to do. We put him next to the mother and she helped by cleaning him off. Then she tucked him under her. He still has a tiny bit of yolk, it is about to come pouring rain here, there is thunder.

It's probably not yolk it's probably his belly button and that will shrink up, it' looks very similar to yolk. He should be ok, in fact if sounds like they all will be ok, seems like momma knows what she's doing and is handling the situation just fine.

Back
Top Bottom