Duck Pipped at Wrong End

Not enough time, we have to give him at least 24 hours to make progress, After 24 hours IF he has not done anything, then we will have to help him. RIght now, he's learning to use his little lungs. I think we should give him a little more time, about 8 to 12 more hours, then will see if he makes any progress... If not at that time we can safely help him..

Not enough time, we have to give him at least 24 hours to make progress, After 24 hours IF he has not done anything, then we will have to help him. RIght now, he's learning to use his little lungs. I think we should give him a little more time, about 8 to 12 more hours, then will see if he makes any progress... If not at that time we can safely help him..
The whole family tree has a history of needing help, this will be the 3rd generation in our possession.

Ok, let me try to refraze that: LOL, good lord..

He's just learning how to use his lungs, he probably has NOT shrinked down his belly button yet, so we need to give him more time. We can't let him go past the 24 hour mark so Lets give him at least 8-12 hours to make progress, if he makes progress, great will give him his 24 hour curfew, If he has NOT, then we will help him.

Grr this is what happens when you try to do two things at once.. You mess things up

Do you know approximately what time, he made this hole, will estimate the 8-12 hour mark.

The hardest thing about this is you don't have a bator, so we have to use the momma for all this and with her attitude, its going to be a REAL challenge, HOPEFULLY, she's smart and will do what I have seen my call ducks do and that is help peal the shell of as he makes progress, but some ducks just don't have it in them to do soo. which is OK, because that's what we are here for. LOL

Back
Top Bottom