Duck Shoes

Yes, I have them in pink. :) They look adorable.

They work great for providing cushioning and keeping the medication on. I am not sure how they worked for bacterial contamination, likely not well as water ran right into the boots every time my duck took a drink. You may recall my exuberant drinking dunk? She splashes water all over the place almost every time she drinks. It ran down her body and into her boots - making her feet, "pruny," pale and wrinkled by the end of the day. I ended up leaving her barefoot during the day and keeping her in the boots only at night. She still healed up quickly with that method.

She could also quickly get out of the boots by using her bill on the velcro. That was easily fixed by using a strip of vet wrap around the top.

Any other specific questions?

Has anyone used these type of shoes for preventing bacterial contamination, and providing cushioning in cases of pododermatitis, and leg injuries? If yes, how do they work?

http://www.partyfowlpets.com/shoes/duck-shoes
DO NOT ORDER FROM THOSE PEOPLE. THERE IS NOT ONE GOOD REVIEW ONLINE! EVEN THEIR OWN FACEBOOK IS FULL OF BAD REVIEWS. I FILED PAYPAL CLAIM TO GET MY MONEY BACK. FOUND GOOD ONES AND GOOD COMPANY, 'CRAZY K. FARM'.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THOSE PEOPLE. THERE IS NOT ONE GOOD REVIEW ONLINE! EVEN THEIR OWN FACEBOOK IS FULL OF BAD REVIEWS. I FILED PAYPAL CLAIM TO GET MY MONEY BACK. FOUND GOOD ONES AND GOOD COMPANY, 'CRAZY K. FARM'.
What was your complaint? I have purchased from them twice with no issues. I have also purchased from Crazy K, but not duck boots.

It seems the main negative reviews say that they never got their item, but maybe they just didn't wait long enough? I have heard it can take several months for them that particular company to ship things so I think most of the negative reviews are related to that, they have an average of 4.1/5 stars on their Facebook reviews. @countryladyNH the thing you ordered could potentially still show up, it just sometimes takes that specific company a very long time

It seems the main negative reviews say that they never got their item, but maybe they just didn't wait long enough? I have heard it can take several months for them that particular company to ship things so I think most of the negative reviews are related to that, they have an average of 4.1/5 stars on their Facebook reviews. @countryladyNH the thing you ordered could potentially still show up, it just sometimes takes that specific company a very long time
You are mistaken. People waited far longer and never got their things. The contact info for them is bogus. My emails to them all came back as 'undeliverable'. Paypal has had so many complaints against them that when I talked to them they said they may be dropping them from Paypal. I had to file complaint as well to get my money back. I don't think you read all the other's reviews. If you want to order from these scammers that is your business. I was just trying to warn you and save you a LOT of misery and hassle.

Back
Top Bottom