Duck Show

Lol! So true, To most people though I have "Too many" Ducks, I've got 44 ducks right now and 12 call eggs in the incubator and saving about 20 more call duck eggs to set at around march the 12th ;)

You’re not the only one with a lot of ducks, lol. I have 21 and I’ve got 15 call duck eggs under two of my broody chickens.

All these cute ducks! I can't wait until mine finish up their molt and look as good as all your ducks do!

@Alexandra33 love the name! My ducks came with their names, but that might change if I come up with something clever.
Why, thank you! :p Awww, I happen to think your quacklets' whimsical names are simply adorable! :love
Beautiful call! Is he a mix? I see a lot of brown on him.
Thanks a lot! :D I don't think so, he may just be poor quality. :) As you can probably tell, his bill is a bit long for a call's. ;)

~Alex

Why, thank you! :p Awww, I happen to think your quacklets' whimsical names are simply adorable! :love

Thanks a lot! :D I don't think so, he may just be poor quality. :) As you can probably tell, his bill is a bit long for a call's. ;)

~Alex

He's gorgeous nonetheless, I've seen calls with longer bills. Very beautiful and clear picture of him.

Back
Top Bottom