Duck weird behavior

4B5A24A4-D4C3-4DF2-9DFC-9F3F5D9F25E1.jpeg

I saw these yesterday their brand new (the curls) but one fell out so idk if it’s just the last few feathers falling out or if it finally has the drake curls

Absolutely adorable duckies! I love the little drake curls!!!! I only I hens, but I kinda want a drake. Maybe next year....

Totally off topic, but how do you like that inflatable pool? I want something bigger for my ducks, and we aren't at the point where we can build them a pond yet. Something like that would be easier and cheaper in the mean time.

How do they get in and out? How do you drain and clean it?

Absolutely adorable duckies! I love the little drake curls!!!! I only I hens, but I kinda want a drake. Maybe next year....

Totally off topic, but how do you like that inflatable pool? I want something bigger for my ducks, and we aren't at the point where we can build them a pond yet. Something like that would be easier and cheaper in the mean time.

How do they get in and out? How do you drain and clean it?
The pools pretty good the smaller one can jump in and out on its own. The 1 that is fatter I have to put in and out. It has a plug at the bottom That we use to remove the water. We also have a bucket we use. We rinse it out with water and a bit of soap. It’s pretty good! I’m thinking of making them a ramp soon :p

Back
Top Bottom