Duckies!

Do you have q tip take the b complex and soak the qtip and just place it along her Bill some will soak into her bill, give her time to swallow then do it again just try and get as much as you can into her from the q tip. Let her rest then try again you can give her a half ml a day. You can use a dropper or syringe with out a needle just be careful not to put but tiny drops right inside the bill at a time.

Never heard of that way before, will have to give it a try it seems like a good idea!

Just an update: for a while she was really really bad, but she has started taking a few very wobbly steps, we have her separated from the others in case it is something contagious. Tried to soak her bill in some but she shakes it off, she will take very few sips of water and still wont eat, but she is more active than this afternoon. I just dont want her to be hurting, I've done every single suggestion, the eggs, vitamins, vit b complex, q tip, dipping her bill, everything. I just hope she makes it through the night and will be on the road to recovery ❤ thank you all for so much help

I would only separate her if they are actually bullying her, If they aren't separating her from them will only cause separation anxiety, If they are pecking her separate her using a wire frame or a glass divider so they can see and hear each other, but can't hurt each other. Drinking is a good sign! Keep us posted!

Morning update: they are little bullies the other 2, but she was in a clear container and could still see them, somehow she got the strength to jump out and we found them all together ! She is walking more steady and eating and drinking a little! She is still shaking her head and regurgitating, but seems to be getting healthier!

Back
Top Bottom