DUCKING GROWS UP 🙂

Yeah, but every once in a while he bites her? What could that mean?
Well does he hurt her? My drake would bite a duckling if he could get close enough but he has always respected a mama and her ducklings but I also supervise so he doesn't have the chance in case he'd like too. I've seen him grab a chicken before if one got to close.

Well does he hurt her? My drake would bite a duckling if he could get close enough but he has always respected a mama and her ducklings but I also supervise so he doesn't have the chance in case he'd like too. I've seen him grab a chicken before if one got to close.
No he only dose it when he can’t see the mama. I think to let the duckling know to go back to mom.

No he only dose it when he can’t see the mama. I think to let the duckling know to go back to mom.

Morning here’s a late post but she has grown soo big!
768D704C-0A00-440A-85CA-18AE9352CD04.jpeg

Guys! Big emergency Dixie is missing. Last night she was in the pen. But we could not close the door because the mamma and dadda we’re still out. So we did not close them. My brother was up around 5:00 and he saw her outside. But around 9:20 she was missing. Daisy who is the mom was acting so worried. I need help of where she could have gone????

Guys! Big emergency Dixie is missing. Last night she was in the pen. But we could not close the door because the mamma and dadda we’re still out. So we did not close them. My brother was up around 5:00 and he saw her outside. But around 9:20 she was missing. Daisy who is the mom was acting so worried. I need help of where she could have gone????
Ducklings are very clingy and usually stay by their mother. So, she might be caught on something or stuck in the area. I would look all around the pen to she if she got caught on something or stuck.

Back
Top Bottom