Duckling Diaries: the Life and Times of a Welshie Trio

Shaw! :hugs
Hopefully this is the same and will heal soon, because she's a sitting duck, literally, for every hawk that flies past.
I gave Jane Childrens ibuprofen. It seemed to help some. She barley walked for what seemed like forever. . I was almost to the point of putting her down. All of the sudden one day. . she just got up and walked.
:confused:

I gave Jane Childrens ibuprofen. It seemed to help some. She barley walked for what seemed like forever. . I was almost to the point of putting her down. All of the sudden one day. . she just got up and walked.
:confused:
Huh. Well, that gives me some hope, because I was thinking of putting Ally out of her misery soon if she didn't show any signs of improvement. Maybe she'll have the same kind of recovery.

Huh. Well, that gives me some hope, because I was thinking of putting Ally out of her misery soon if she didn't show any signs of improvement. Maybe she'll have the same kind of recovery.

Give her a day certain that she has to walk by or off with her head...

then move it up 4 days and surprise her!!!

I hope so!
I did limit her mobility, her and Duck are back to living separate from the rest. I don't think she can handle being with the flock and getting trampled.

I had Ally penned for about a week, but she was miserable and wouldn't quit screaming so I let her back out. :hmm
I hope so!
I did limit her mobility, her and Duck are back to living separate from the rest. I don't think she can handle being with the flock and getting trampled.

I had Ally penned for about a week, but she was miserable and wouldn't quit screaming so I let her back out. :hmm
Ya. Sometimes that's harder on them than just leaving them be.
Hey. .check her toenails. One thing I did right before she started walking again was cut her nails shorter. Made me wonder if that was it all along.

Back
Top Bottom