Duckling Diaries: the Life and Times of a Welshie Trio

Since this doesn't have anything to do with Bantie, Welsh Harlequins, Trios or in fact anything, I am deciding to post it here... :lau

This is not one of my proud moments as a dux steward, but sometimes things just happen naturally even if they aren't the best way to deal with things.

Yesterday, Yvonne and I were cleaning out the dux's pool as is pretty typical on the weekends, and the whole morning Kaine was running around with his "Randy" turned up to 11, making the girls' lives miserable. This went on non-stop for hours. Quite often the girls would run over to where Yvonne and I were working because they knew that once they got close to us, Kaine would veer off... Kaine is no fool and although we know that dux will be dux and drakes will be drakes, after three laps around the yard (and for any duck seeking asylum within 20 feet of us), "no means no" and Kaine is aware of that. But yesterday, Kaine was totally hormoned out and would not give it a rest at all. So while the pool was filling, Kaine went to check it out...

This just seemed to me, at the time, to be a perfect time to "cool him off" a bit... Again, not a moment I am proud of, but it did seem pretty funny at the time, and the face Kaine gave me later was priceless, although I couldn't catch it for posterity. And BTW, he did behave better after that so as I said before, Kaine is no fool... :lau
kaine1.jpg
kaine2.jpg
kaine3.jpg
kaine4.jpg
kaine5.jpg
kaine6.jpg
kaine7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom