ep.gif
th.gif
I will have to bring my slingshot.
big_smile.png

ep.gif
th.gif
I will have to bring my slingshot.
big_smile.png
(Soooooo, Banti ......... you weren't planning on reading my posts anymore, right? They're awfully boring, as a matter of fact. You should totally just ignore them .....
big_smile.png
)

Alright, BnC, we can bring my dog instead! We'll just exaggerate and tell Banti he's as big as an elephant! Then, she won't want to bother using Liz's dog!
big_smile.png

(Soooooo, Banti ......... you weren't planning on reading my posts anymore, right? They're awfully boring, as a matter of fact. You should totally just ignore them ..... :D )

Alright, BnC, we can bring my dog instead! We'll just exaggerate and tell Banti he's as big as an elephant! Then, she won't want to bother using Liz's dog! :D  

I'm terribly interested! :pop

Ummm.... I have a collie x dog that can run circles around your elephant dog.... :plbb

:thumbsup

Are you talking about the sweet puppy that loves all other dogs?:lol:

FYI, she now growls at new people. :lol:
She's growing up!!

Okay.... So maybe she growls until she meets them and then melts in a puddle at their feet, but hey! Same thing. :D

And I said run circles around, not attack..... :plbb

Not to open a can of worms here, but I just found out that I have 6 Mallard ducklings on the way.
ep.gif
Can you believe I only now discovered this when they're almost ready to hatch? I just know these WEBZED BIRBLINGS are going to draw Banti and Bunny like magnets.
lau.gif

~Alex

Last edited:
Not to open a can of worms here, but I just found out that I have 6 Mallard ducklings on the way. :eek:  Can you believe I only now discovered this when they're almost ready to hatch? I just know these WEBZED BIRBLINGS are going to draw Banti and Bunny like magnets. :lau

~Alex

WHATTTTTTTT?!?!?! ALEX DUCK BURDS?! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS!
AMAZING PICTURES TO COME OF ADORABLE DUCK BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom