Duckling growth stopped

Illazin

Chirping
Apr 26, 2020
Hello guys i have small duckling from almost 2 months but she is not even growing. Can't balance herself. Some time falling out. Also her hairs are falling. Please help me give me any suggestions. I don't wanna lose her.

Hello guys i have small duckling from almost 2 months but she is not even growing. Can't balance herself. Some time falling out. Also her hairs are falling. Please help me give me any suggestions. I don't wanna lose her.
Here is link of video

There is something wrong with the duck.. it is lacking something.. what are you feeding this duck?? It is more than likely being deprived of what it requires.. poor thing.. it is the size of a week old duckling! 😥

Based on your previous problems with your other birds, there look to be some incorrect management practices being implemented on your part. I would suggest starting the duckling on feed for duckings, or feed chick starter an add a supplemental source of niacin, get the duckling in a warm area if haven't, provide a deep water dish, and offer scrambled eggs frequently. For more info, you can read some of these threads,

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/ducks-sticky-topics-index.256233/

Honestly, after reading all of the issues you are having, it would probably be for the animals best interest, that you rehome them. They are not in good hands with you. You need to look out for these animals and send them off to a more experienced animal keeper. Sorry to be blunt, but honesty isn't always nice to hear.

Back
Top Bottom