Duckling head deformity

2E82D46E-6C44-411A-8AA5-F0D9D5829159.jpeg

Everyone’s grown so big! Little grape is in the middle of his Campbell cousin and one other moscovy. Smaller than the rest, but full of spunk.

AC5F3CA2-7FBB-45F0-AD3A-295872B055ED.jpeg

Hello! Grape says she’s (?) very much alive and happy with all her friends. It’s actually looking like they’re all females haha! I have my doubts about 1 friend but otherwise that’s the current verdict. Unlikely but my last chicken incubation gave me 8/10 males so, I deserve it. I hope all Grapes fans are doing well, and I wanted to thank you all again for helping me when Grape first hatched. Odds were not in her favor but here she is.

View attachment 1521978
Hello! Grape says she’s (?) very much alive and happy with all her friends. It’s actually looking like they’re all females haha! I have my doubts about 1 friend but otherwise that’s the current verdict. Unlikely but my last chicken incubation gave me 8/10 males so, I deserve it. I hope all Grapes fans are doing well, and I wanted to thank you all again for helping me when Grape first hatched. Odds were not in her favor but here she is.

Congratulations! That's a wonderful end to this story, you did so well!

Back
Top Bottom