Duckling identification...

Getting ready for bath time. Do have some feathers coming in. My ducklings are still very yellow and getting lighter by the day. Are there solid white runner ducks? Also a bit worried about respiratory issues. They seem to be panting ALL the time. No heat lamp anymore. Oh My Geez.... My little Butchie just walked over to the water bowl an had her wings pulled all the way back... looked so silly with these little wing tips stretched out over this big huge body

They are so funny in the tub. They'll move outside in a week or so, got the neighbor boy coming to help me build a secure coop. LOTS of predatory birds in AZ.

Attachments

• 20190813_164853.jpg
    20190813_164853.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 12
Getting ready for bath time. Do have some feathers coming in. My ducklings are still very yellow and getting lighter by the day. Are there solid white runner ducks? Also a bit worried about respiratory issues. They seem to be panting ALL the time. No heat lamp anymore. Oh My Geez.... My little Butchie just walked over to the water bowl an had her wings pulled all the way back... looked so silly with these little wing tips stretched out over this big huge body
Yes, there are solid white runners. I had a beautiful drake solid white. Got killed by a falcon. Make them safe from above as well as below!

Back
Top Bottom