Duckling screams when pooping!?!!??

I usually use puppy pads but I wasn't prepared I'm a full-time student and my dog of 10 years was diagnosed with imha last month so I've been stretched pretty thin emotionally and financially. I will get some chicken grit just in case and some puppy pads before I head to class in a few hours. Havnt been able to sleep between worrying about the duckling and my dog
I only use puppy pads because of mh own bad experience with shavings and newly hatched one got a piece stuck in his nare for days
Thank goodness they grow
We did baths and had water deep enough to dunk and still took days to clear out
But I did put a second little dish of water and AVC with mother
That seemed to help
Maybe another option to try for baby
They are big enough now maybe just putting cake pans as a catch plate so less shavings make it in
Instead of getting puppy pads
Also get a water that is at least 4 inches deep
Sorry about your dog
Sounds like you have a lot going on all at once
Hopefully we can help you get baby sorted and take some of the stress off

I usually use puppy pads but I wasn't prepared I'm a full-time student and my dog of 10 years was diagnosed with imha last month so I've been stretched pretty thin emotionally and financially. I will get some chicken grit just in case and some puppy pads before I head to class in a few hours. Havnt been able to sleep between worrying about the duckling and my dog
I am so sorry- as animal lover I completely understand! 😔

How’s the duckling today? @Bluesamantha26
Duckling is doing much better I've continued the coconut oil still screams a little bit but not near as bad as before he has also grown twice in size poops look more solid and is running around just fine with the others. ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much for all of your help
IMG20230510234723.jpg

Back
Top Bottom