Duckling weight/growth charts

jaswashburn

In the Brooder
Jun 1, 2020
New Mexico, USA
Hi Everyone,
Does anyone have weight/growth charts for their ducklings of various breeds? I did find one post to a google docs in a thread (which was great!) but the more data and more breeds the better. Also does anyone measure or track how much food their ducklings are eating daily?
Thanks!

Hi Everyone,
Does anyone have weight/growth charts for their ducklings of various breeds? I did find one post to a google docs in a thread (which was great!) but the more data and more breeds the better. Also does anyone measure or track how much food their ducklings are eating daily?
Thanks!
I imagine a line growth chart for ducks would be nearly vertical.

I didn't measure my ducklings' food because they made such a ridiculous mess. I'm not even sure how I'd measure it. But it would be I teresting to see that data.

I found these charts when researching Muscovy duckling size. I also daily weighed my rescued Muscovy duckling for 6 weeks and now have my own growth chart to compare with any future Muscovies I raise. The charts are for stockyard flocks -- I think my rescued duck probably ate more and grew more than the average duck in a stockyard flock

Attachments

• Female weight for age.png
    Female weight for age.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 176
  • Male weight for age chart.png
    Male weight for age chart.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 167
  • Figure-1-Effect-of-sex-on-live-body-weight-g-of-Muscovy-ducks-during-growing-period.png
    Figure-1-Effect-of-sex-on-live-body-weight-g-of-Muscovy-ducks-during-growing-period.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 127
  • Live-weight-of-Pekin-and-Muscovy.png
    Live-weight-of-Pekin-and-Muscovy.png
    19 KB · Views: 163

Back
Top Bottom