duckling with leaking yolk??

yes due tomorrow but internally pipped sometime yesterday. I heard the chirping when i candled last night. Sorry i know you have a lot of ducks to keep straight. Lol
Yeh sorry, I'm want to be absolutely sure I have the correct one. There's one that we had made a safe hole and that one was just as sticky as your loner guy. LOL So I think this one will be OK, Like I said Mr. Cracker is going to be the one to help us with that part..

Yeh sorry, I'm want to be absolutely sure I have the correct one.  There's one that we had made a safe hole and that one was just as sticky as your loner guy. LOL  So I think this one will be OK, Like I said Mr. Cracker is going to be the one to help us with that part..

I've only had the one yucky one hatch. There were 3 i put in the incubator later and due tomorrow. 1 has had no movement for the last 2 days (so i need to discard but i was waiting to be certain she wasn't just napping) 2 and 3 had both internally pipped last night. I could hear #2 (crackers) tapping and #3 chirping. Today crackers had externally pipped and now#3 has the safe hole.

I've only had the one yucky one hatch. There were 3 i put in the incubator later and due tomorrow. 1 has had no movement for the last 2 days (so i need to discard but i was waiting to be certain she wasn't just napping) 2 and 3 had both internally pipped last night. I could hear #2 (crackers) tapping and #3 chirping. Today crackers had externally pipped and now#3 has the safe hole.
Sorry, I meant there's another person that had an egg just like yours that we made a safe hole on so I wanted to make sure I wasn't confusing the two eggs.. LOL

Have you candled that one that hasn't done anything? does he have any empty spaces??

2 and 3 should be OK from here on.

Btw.. Mamma and pappa wanted to say thanks for all of your help too.

Well he's a bit camera shy. Lol

Back
Top Bottom