DUCKLING WITH WRY NECK HELP!

Pics
So happy to hear this!! :highfive:
How can you give up those beauties?
I really don't want to but we are in the city..... I am very sad but they will be very happy... they are going to a wonderful lady who wants them as pets... they will be the only ducks ... they also raise chickens!

Ok new problem! My ducks wing was bleeding.... I think he broke a blood feather??? What should I do?

Attachments

• 20220125_135750.jpg
    20220125_135750.jpg
    489.3 KB · Views: 6
Looks like they are avoiding the heat. Might want to mention to new owners that they should watch the ducks don't over heat.
They are beautiful you did an awesome job of getting your little wry neck normal.

Looks like they are avoiding the heat. Might want to mention to new owners that they should watch the ducks don't over heat.
They are beautiful you did an awesome job of getting your little wry neck normal.
Yea that was minutes after getting there... she said she was going to raise it for them .... they have never seen or used a heat lamp I just used a heat plate ..... the new owners have turkeys and guieni hens ect.... thanks 2 weeks now with her straight neck! Gave the new owners the nutri drench and vitiam e capsules incase it happens again so she is all set!

Back
Top Bottom