Ducklings and swimming

Is there anything I can do to help them hatch faster? Like turn off the lights? Make the room quieter?
You don’t want them to hatch faster. If they haven’t fully absorbed the yolk or had the blood vessels shrink, hatching faster would be bad for them.
Having said that, they will hatch a little faster if they can hear the peeping of the ones who have hatched. They do not want to be left behind if mom takes those who have hatched to the water source.

You don’t want them to hatch faster. If they haven’t fully absorbed the yolk or had the blood vessels shrink, hatching faster would be bad for them.
Having said that, they will hatch a little faster if they can hear the peeping of the ones who have hatched. They do not want to be left behind if mom takes those who have hatched to the water source.
Mk thanks!

Is there anything I can do to help them hatch faster? Like turn off the lights? Make the room quieter?
I talk to my eggs hatching or play duckling peeps for them
Not to speed them up as they go at the speed they need to absorb the yolk and rest to zip and hatch
But I did it so they didn’t feel alone
Especially with the first one
Then that baby talks to the other eggs :)

Accept the process and help them go through it naturally. Hurrying things up will just stop them from learning all the lessons they need to live throughout their life. They won't be able to help out the Ducklings they hatch because they never learned how to do it themselves.
Let them learn the way they're supposed to learn or you will have weak Ducks.

Accept the process and help them go through it naturally. Hurrying things up will just stop them from learning all the lessons they need to live throughout their life. They won't be able to help out the Ducklings they hatch because they never learned how to do it themselves.
Let them learn the way they're supposed to learn or you will have weak Ducks.
But how long is it supposed to take? cuz it's been over 24h and they all have 2 cracks at most

Back
Top Bottom