👍

If you are able to drape it over something, so it can go underneath it, but not be smothered by it, that is good.

Not sure what your intention is with it, but if you are thinking about keeping it, I'd suggest:
1. Go to a feed store and get something called nutri-drentch tomorrow. It is a water additive that is loaded with things it needs and will help with hydration.
2. Consider a companion of the same age (if your life circumstance allows). A feed store chick or duckling, would be great - something so it wont be alone. Poultry and fowl are flock animals and can become quite depressed if alone.
It definitely seems the little guy is sad without their siblings. I will look into it! I am planning to relocate them to a better, more experienced home!

I've looked into it after reading a post @Matthewharp posted and it seems that baking soda CAN be bad if given in large quantities or all the time, but it can also be extremely beneficial to birds that are out of balance with nutrients and vitamins and such.

Thank you so much! I’ll post any more updates! Do you have any more advice?
I have a sad update… our last little guy passed just a little while ago. They had the same head thrashing as the other siblings. I put a heat source over them and they still passed. I’m a bit heartbroken but I’m also curious if anyone knows what could cause these symptoms? We are thinking it was, in fact duck hepatitis. If anyone has any other input. Feel free to share </3

Back
Top Bottom