Ducklings + Goslings

Nobody told me that there could be such a thing as cuter than a duckling but these little geese are so adorable and already cry louder than the ducks when we leave their sight. They did alright together outside but I did notice the ducks were mainly concerned with the male gosling. They'll be too big to pick on soon :lol:

Wow they are so cute. I love the pics. The goslings are adoreable. Thanks so much for sharing the pics with us.
big_smile.png

They are so cute :love I still say goslings are the cutest babies hands down. I've got three snuggling with me right now :D

OK, cool, I have one that has the exact same coloring. I guess she's a blue runner, too!
Is she bossy because she's big?

She's not too bossy but she's very concerned with where the other ducklings are at when I load them up to go for a bath or outside.

They are so cute :love I still say goslings are the cutest babies hands down. I've got three snuggling with me right now :D

I tried snuggling a little with my baby honkers but my male is quite the biter(for a couple day old bird). Is there a good way to curb that early? I've been grabbing his beak and saying "no" but it hasn't phased him(it's still the first day :lol:).

Last edited:

I've expanded the brooder for the ducklings. They're still pretty rude to the goslings but they are getting big enough to peek over the sides at them.

I set up that pet carrier food/watering station and its come in so handy. I dont know what has gotten into the ducklings but they have emptied their water AND wash bowl. It seems like over night they've learned to enjoy wasting water. Their waterer was empty in under an hour!

Back
Top Bottom