Take those eggs away and break up the nest it may sound cruel but you will be saving her life since it sounds like she isn’t taking care of herself. Honest she’ll try again this summer I know I have Muscovy . Just place food and fresh water out where she can get to it and above all protect her from all those that hate Muscovy’s
Thank you so much for your suggestions. Muscovies are such good ducks. Why do people hate them so much? Why? I've been giving fresh food and water to a few of them. I wish I had a farm, to have many more. People call them Nusiance Muscovy ducks. Why are they classified as a pest? The ones I feed are not aggressive, ok. so their droppings, and their tendency to destroy lawns is noticable. It's my house, my lawn and I keep it clean outside for them. I'm lucky, my neighbor's don't complain. As a matter of fact my neighbor told me that the other day he found some swimming in his pool. There was a mama with her 15 ducklings, the babies were drowning and he saved them. I've been living her since 1978, and I never seen so many as lately. When you love animals, it's hard to comprehend how can some humans be so cruel. God bless you!

Thank you so much for your suggestions. Muscovies are such good ducks. Why do people hate them so much? Why? I've been giving fresh food and water to a few of them. I wish I had a farm, to have many more. People call them Nusiance Muscovy ducks. Why are they classified as a pest? The ones I feed are not aggressive, ok. so their droppings, and their tendency to destroy lawns is noticable. It's my house, my lawn and I keep it clean outside for them. I'm lucky, my neighbor's don't complain. As a matter of fact my neighbor told me that the other day he found some swimming in his pool. There was a mama with her 15 ducklings, the babies were drowning and he saved them. I've been living her since 1978, and I never seen so many as lately. When you love animals, it's hard to comprehend how can some humans be so cruel. God bless you!
You are great for taking care of them! Their little noises are so cute, and tails wagging!:love

Do you have any pictures?

Take those eggs away and break up the nest it may sound cruel but you will be saving her life since it sounds like she isn’t taking care of herself. Honest she’ll try again this summer I know I have Muscovy . Just place food and fresh water out where she can get to it and above all protect her from all those that hate Muscovy’s
:goodpost:

Back
Top Bottom