Ducklyne

Pics
They change so much from hatch to maturity it's enjoyable watching the transition.
I’ve been drinking tea and wishing I had a time-turner,it was so fun to cuddle them when they were little fluff-balls,they hate it now if I try to touch them.I’ve got 17 counted lucky bites,some disappeared after a few days and some bruises…well I still got them now.

Mine don’t want to be cuddled either. But it’s still fun to hang by out with them.
I know,I like walking by their side as well,oh I’ll miss these days.I wish they would never get over.So less people see just how special these little things are to some of us,I’ll probably buy the mealworm bucket from the pet store next time,they do love those!

Mine love them too and dry dog food and romaine lettuce and chopped tomatoes and many other things. lol
Well they love feeder fish of course,they go nuts over a bowl.I give them the fish every day,but just a little bit.I was thinking of the mealworms so that they’ll come near me,I’ve been dying to pet them.

Mine love mealworms and most will eat out of my hand but still don't want me to pet them. Which is okay they at least will eat out of my hand. I've never fed feeder fish mainly because where we live no one sells them.

Mine love mealworms and most will eat out of my hand but still don't want me to pet them. Which is okay they at least will eat out of my hand. I've never fed feeder fish mainly because where we live no one sells them.
I know how irresistible meal worms are but you should see them gobbling down the fish splashing water everywhere!
I have this picture of Al going nuts over the fish bowl from a long time ago.But at that time it was very hard him to even try eating the smaller fish because he was extremely weak.
99E4110C-B3EA-4376-AD92-C1C3C3B218B1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom