Ducklyne

Pics
Your black water pan in the coop is perfect. After the first few weeks, I leave a hose dripping into the water pan 24/7. They spit food into the water so it still gets dirty, but the constant drip will keep it from smelling.

I just found your topic and am excited to see how your babies progress. I got show ducks this Fall but am waiting till the Spring to incubate ducklings. It's too cold here to have baby ducklings right now.
Thank u please do follow if u like.I’m thinking of attaching football large goalpost as their run on the soft grass.They’ll be happy and protected from the tabbys there once they grow up.Th3 hatching awaits,only 12 days left.

If you use hardware cloth, instead of chicken wire, it is fine. That's what my Call Duck cages are made of and I never have foot problems. My nesting box is solid wood bottom, but some people put wire in the bottom of that too.
Well hopefully the OP has small ducks and not full sized ones, because these types of cages are not recommended for full sized ducks.

Day 19
751088FF-640F-4FE8-92FA-366675FB6CE9.jpeg
65A7E8C5-7008-4A09-AE6A-192FACD3C272.jpeg
7306B1F6-D448-41B3-BB8B-503B6E1332E8.jpeg

It’s been the worst day.I can’t find niacin supplement anywhere!not even brewer yeast or the nutritional one.I’ve told some to go check for them but am not sure if they’ll find it…in the morning my favourite (not mine)runner duck lia passed away.RIP even though ur not mine,u were always sweet,always.

Back
Top Bottom