Ducklyne

1 kg of these just arrived.😂
image.jpg

If you can find unmedicated chick starter or duck-specific feed, I'd give them that. In the past I've just given babies crushed up all-flock pellets because I didn't know to give them starter and the pellets were too big for their little mouths. Those ducks turned out to be perfectly healthy and well-adjusted as well.
Or instead of crushing it up, you could wet the feed and offer a mash until they can eat the pellets which is fairly quickly. I offer my ducklings a mash for the first week and then offer mash and pellets. Eventually, I just offer pellets.

Or instead of crushing it up, you could wet the feed and offer a mash until they can eat the pellets which is fairly quickly. I offer my ducklings a mash for the first week and then offer mash and pellets. Eventually, I just offer pellets.
Well I have a ton of mashers,don’t worry.

You could try and find some type of matting to go over the hardware wire. Rubber matting would work then all you have to do is take a hose and wash it off.

Why would you build it and not something else if you know before hand that it's not really suitable for ducks?
I was just kidding I’ll atttatch two extremely large football goal posts together and net them to form a run for my ducks and to protect them for those mischievous tabbys.(i secretely love them,they’re pretty tame,in some cases at least)

Back
Top Bottom