Ducklyne

Pics
I cannot move the pool nor can my ducks live without swimming water,their breeds swim in ponds in villages and the one who gave those eggs to me told me that they’ll develope health issues if they don’t swim regularly so I’m afraid to risk it.I’ll just have to tell two people to carry the water buckets and change it often so that it does not become so hard as there is no other option.

OK,so I went searching for a hose in the garden and I found an unnaturally large pipe coming from somewhere,that was not used for car washing and could reach the pool,the servant filled the pool with the hose and I thought all would be well since she said nothing,when I went to check,the water was slightly red and the servant told me it was ‘iron water’,she told me the ducks could drink it,nothing would be wrong,so I guess nothing would be…would it??

OK,so I went searching for a hose in the garden and I found an unnaturally large pipe coming from somewhere,that was not used for car washing and could reach the pool,the servant filled the pool with the hose and I thought all would be well since she said nothing,when I went to check,the water was slightly red and the servant told me it was ‘iron water’,she told me the ducks could drink it,nothing would be wrong,so I guess nothing would be…would it??
That doesn’t sound safe at all to me

The colour is like this,it’s very similar to the pool water:
EDEFDFC8-6600-48A9-9E72-68DB55C19B02.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom