Ducks; Ancona or Magpie ?

I like the Ancona pattern with the most white in it. I had some call ducks with that pattern before. Loved them.
big_smile.png

Quote:

You probably did! I live right off of 231
smile.png
And right now I just have the one magpie hen
sad.png
If I ever find anyone with magpies close by though I will scoop them up asap!

Noticing your beautiful avatar - do you raise Anconas ? where did you get yours ? any availiable ? any pics of yours ?
Sorry for all the questions
Thanks

Quote:

20 Ancona babies arriving here next week!

So you know what I'd vote for!

Anconaduck and Aherp, if you are still out there, where did you get your Ancona stock? Ours are coming from Cackle. Wanted much to order from Holderr., but they sadly dropped them in their 'downsizing' program.

Quote:

Why thank you! Yes, we do raise Anconas. Our orignial stock started from Holderreads a few years back, but we have not added to new stock to our herd recently. I do know that Holderreads no longer raises Anconas, but I am not sure where you could find another larger breeder of them. We have a medium size flock- around 30 or so, but nothing on the scale of the Holderreads.

We occaisonaly sell day olds and adults and hatching. I do have some pics that I could PM to you, unless people would like to see them as part of this thread

Thanks for replying ......... i'm interested in some of your day olds for sure .

I think everyone would love to see the pics ............ thanks .... looking forward to seeing them

Quote:

Why thank you! Yes, we do raise Anconas. Our orignial stock started from Holderreads a few years back, but we have not added to new stock to our herd recently. I do know that Holderreads no longer raises Anconas, but I am not sure where you could find another larger breeder of them. We have a medium size flock- around 30 or so, but nothing on the scale of the Holderreads.

We occaisonaly sell day olds and adults and hatching. I do have some pics that I could PM to you, unless people would like to see them as part of this thread

Back
Top Bottom